Special thanks to CTMH consultant Julie Reynolds sharing this great pattern!
This project is so versatile–you can use it as a greeting card, a gift card holder, or even as a photo frame! What a great surprise to send someone in the mail!
- Score 4¼ x 11 Heavenly Blue Cardstock across the narrow way at: 1", 2¾", 3¾" 5 ½", 7 ¼", 8 ¼" and 10".
- Cut a 2¾" slit down the center score line (5 ½" mark.) in ¾" from each side.
- Carefully crease all folds mountain-wise, being careful to line each one up evenly.
- Adhere patterned paper to cardstock base (see photo for placement); there will be a cardstock border around the edges of the paper.
- Assemble tag; embellish as desired.
- Adhere bottom of tag to end flap of 4¼ x 11 Heavenly Blue Cardstock base so that it is sticking out.
- Fold cardstock base to slide the top of the tag through the slit from the bottom side. Slide card closed, so only top of tag shows.
- Fold opposite end flap of the 4¼ x 11 Heavenly Blue Cardstock base into the base of the tag, place adhesive and glue down evenly to bottom of tag.
- Embellish as desired.