Special thanks to CTMH consultants Kandi Gallegos-Garcia & Linda Wendeborn for designing this beautiful card & sharing the instructions!
8 ½” x 11” Emporium Creative Basic patterned paper
3 ¾” x 5 ¼” Twilight Cardstock
3 ½” x 5” Colonial White Cardstock
2 ¼” x 4 ¼” Colonial White Cardstock
4 ¼” x ¾” Emporium Creative Basic patterned paper
Circular stamped & cut out image for embellishing
White Daisy Just Blooms Flower
Pewter Designer Brad
Ribbon cut to approx. 2 ¾” (for tag) and 5” (for front of card)
1. Fold long side of 8 ½ x 11 B&T in half at 4 ¼”, unfold
2. Fold short side of 8 ½ x 11 B&T in half at 5 ½”, unfold
3. Lay paper 8 ½ x 11 paper in front of you “pretty” side up.
4. Cut the horizontal fold from the left edge of the paper to the vertical fold line.
5. Fold the bottom right corner so the bottom edge meets the edge of the center score.
6. Fold down the top left corner. Leave 1” – 1 ½” room from the edge of the folded down corner to the vertical fold.
7. Fold the top left rectangle over the right hand side.
8. Fold the left bottom rectangle under the folded rectangle on the bottom.
9. Fold the bottom corner up over the other folded corner.
10. Add adhesive on the sides of the bottom half and fold it up. * Note: tuck in ribbon before adhering completely.
11. Decorate card front: Place 4 ¼” x ¾” B&T strip approximately ½” from bottom of card front. Tie knot in ribbon and adhere across B&T strip, tucking ribbon around right side before adding adhesive. Add stamped circle, Just Blooms flower and Designer Pewter brad (as shown in picture). Create inserts for pockets.
Tags Directions:Featured Products:
X5806 Emporium Creative Basics (includes vineyard berry grosgrain ribbon)
D1331 Dream Wishes My Acrylix Stamp Set
D1283 Say It In Style My Acrylix Stamp Set
Z1146 Pewter Designer Brads
Z1300 White Daisy Just Blooms
Inks: Vineyard Berry, Twilight, Sweet Leaf, Cocoa & Bamboo