Z1039 Create-a-Shade Pearl Paint See Online
X7105B Emporium Level II Paper Pack See Online
Z280 Natural Hemp See Online
C1299 Butterfly Kiss See Online
D1303 Classmate Alphabet See Online
Ink Pads: Garden Green, New England Ivy, Bamboo See Online
Cardstock: Twilight, Garden Green, Colonial White See Online
Fine Mist Spray Bottle
Sponge See Online
Card Cut List:
3½ x 6 Colonial White CS, scored and folded for card base
3 x 3 Tiny Circles B&T
2¼ x 2¾ Twilight CS
2 x 2½ Colonial White CS
2 x 2½ Garden Green CS (for stamping wings)
1. Create Shimmer Mist. See Shimmer Mist Recipe
2. Sponge edges of all CS & B&T with Bamboo Ink as desired.
3. Stamp the two layered dragonfly images on the 2 x 2½ Colonial White CS using Garden Green Ink. Use second generation for solid background image, and first generation for the darker outline image.
4. Stamp the sentiment on the 2 x 2½ Colonial White CS using Garden Green Ink.
5. Stamp outline dragonfly image on the 2 x 2½ Garden Green CS using New England Ivy Ink.
6. Lightly spray the dragonfly image on the Garden Green CS with shimmer mist. Flatten out set aside to dry
7. Lightly spray the 2¼ x 3¾ Twilight CS with shimmer mist. Flatten out and set aside to dry.
8. Score & fold card base to make a 3 x 3½ card.
9. Adhere the 3 x 3 Tiny Circles B&T to the card base.
10. Adhere the Twilight CS to the 3 x 3 Tiny Circles B&T.
11. Adhere the 2 x 2½ Colonial White CS with Dragonfly image to the 2¼ x 2¾ Twilight CS.
12. Cut out the shimmer misted dragonfly wings from the Garden Green CS. Adhere them over the dragonfly image on the Colonial White CS placing adhesive only on the center. Bend wings upward.
13. Attach natural hemp to the bottom of the card and finish in a knot. Add another knot of Natural Hemp